Monday, May 12, 2008

Predictions. Future Predictions.

It is said that Japan influences our Western culture, but we do not see this except through anime. Well, I will make the following prediction for women's fashion, based on what I see in Japan.

I predict that within 1-2 years, the current trend of wearing deep deep royal blue or almost purple, especially as pants and jeans, will spread to the lady consumers of The G.O.C.. It is a very striking fashion, probably a little bit too far ahead of where The G.O.C.. is at right now, but in line with the natural development of women's fashion as I saw it in December and September past.

You heard it hear first ladies and gentlemen. Feel free to hire me for trend consulting when my results prove accurate.

3 comments:

nm said...

color palette sample onegaishimasu

Barbara said...

Glad you're back on the airwaves, or cyberwaves.

Unknown said...

Most heartfelt gratitudes for your bimonthly observations!